Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: A network protocol designed for CAS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just found this Diretta Audio Protocol, yet didn't start to try yet.  Its a new and specific network protocol for CAS.  Its theory is breaking down the usual, uneven and irregular transfer packages in the normal network protocol, into even and much smaller packages.  It claims that can reduces the noise, spikes effectively, so to improve the sound.

From a video demonstration of friend's setup , the audio change is significant.  Yet I didn't hear in situ.

May I ask some enlightening to start with?  Any sharing will be much appreciated. Shy  

[Image: about_current.png]

(10-Oct-2024, 09:48 PM)hkphantomgtr Wrote: [ -> ]I just found this Diretta Audio Protocol, yet didn't start to try yet.  Its a new and specific network protocol for CAS.  Its theory is breaking down the usual, uneven and irregular transfer packages in the normal network protocol, into even and much smaller packages.  It claims that can reduces the noise, spikes effectively, so to improve the sound.

From a video demonstration of friend's setup , the audio change is significant.  Yet I didn't hear in situ.

May I ask some enlightening to start with?  Any sharing will be much appreciated. Shy  

[Image: about_current.png]

O..... sorry guys, it was already discussed in some years ago..... Diretta protocol (snakeoil-os.net)