Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: SO no soundcard detected - RPI Pi4 snake OS 1.3.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello

I installed snake os on my rpi 4
It does not detect any sound card so y cant isntall any player
I checked with the aplay -l command and all the cards are detected including my usb dac

can you help me

thanks
Can you please provide more details of your setup.  Is it a standard Pi4 or does it have hats?  Also, please copy and paste details of your aplay -l command.  What version of the Pi OS are you using? 

It is likely you will need to change your config file but I am currently away.  I am hoping that someone can help in the mean time
(20-Oct-2024, 06:26 AM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please provide more details of your setup.  Is it a standard Pi4 or does it have hats?  Also, please copy and paste details of your aplay -l command.  What version of the Pi OS are you using? 

It is likely you will need to change your config file but I am currently away.  I am hoping that someone can help in the mean time

Hello i have change os with armbian. my usb dac is detected but i have crackling sound

my setup
RPI PI4
ARMBIAN bookworm
OS 1.3.1
OPPO 105 USB DAC
(20-Oct-2024, 11:52 PM)run51 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello i have change os with armbian. my usb dac is detected but i have crackling sound

my setup
RPI PI4
ARMBIAN bookworm
OS 1.3.1
OPPO 105 USB DAC
We do not support. Armbian bookworm, only Raspberry Bookworm. Please provide as much information as earlier requested. It is not possible to provide help when you provide so little information.
with raspbain bookworm i have no listed output